Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Asajj Ventress Costume - Supernova 2012

 
 So Supernova pop culture festival was my first costumed outing wearing a costume I had 100% made myself and that was actually 100% character accurate.

This one is the Body Armour version of Asajj Ventress.

Still getting used to being photographed! Standing at the 501st stall just meant a constant stream of people taking pictures and it was my first time at a Con in costume I was a bit intimidated.

It was a bit disappointing that I was the fattest I have ever been in my life at the time of wearing this costume (and Asajj is so skinny!) but I was pleased with my costume and my make up so it was good.

Also I did actually shave my head for this and I think in the end it made the costume that much better so even though it was the middle of winter and having no hair was sooo cold, it was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you guys look awesome!! I love that you shaved your head, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete